The UW Student Data Base (SDB), also known as Keynes, is a university-wide system for managing student records and student data. As a Staff or Faculty member at the UW you might need some form of SDB access as part of your daily duties. This site provides information on obtaining access, attending SDB workshops, and online learning resources for you to utilize.
The course covers details on requesting access to SDB, logging onto SDB, various Access SDB levels and your responsibilities regarding FERPA.
Other University Resources
- SDB Code Manual – maintained by the Student Academic Data Management Office
- SDB System Status: Wondering if SDB is down? Check the system status on this page or view the operating hours of the system.
- SDB Budget Access Request for Departmental Scholarship Administrators
- Student Fiscal Services online training: Online training modules for users of Student Fiscal Services SDB screens.
- Student Fiscal Services Dept Scholarship User Guide – FAQ: Frequently asked questions for users of Student Fiscal Services SDB screens.