Student Systems Help Center

March 9, 2015

Requesting Access to Academic Reports on EDW

Access to the Enterprise Datawarehouse (EDW) is managed through the Data Management Committee (DMC). UWIT Decision Support provides access to the access request form, as well as information about checking to see if you are already authorized to use EDW. Find out more on the Decision Support siteĀ here.

Steps to requesting access:

  1. Check to see if you already have access here.
  2. If you do not have access, or require a different role complete the access request formĀ here.
  3. Your request will be evaluated by the Academic domain data custodian, the University Registrar. Your access request will be approved or denied pending an evaluation by the Registrar.