MyPlan is an academic planning tool now available to Washington State Community and Technical College students. With MyPlan you can:
- Add the courses you’ve taken by importing your unofficial transcript and see how they might translate to courses at UW.
- Add courses you’re planning to take at your Community and Technical College and see what the UW equivalents are.
- Audit your progress to explore academic programs and discover which courses you may need to complete your degree.
- By printing out your plan, you can share it with your adviser at your home institution to ensure you’re on the right path for academic success.
- Browse, compare, and assess undergraduate degree programs at the UW.