Student Systems Help Center


June 22, 2016

FIG: Register for a FIG through MyPlan

What is a FIG? A FIG is a class that introduces incoming students to the university community and its various resources. FIG Leaders, experienced undergraduates who provide mentorship and instruction throughout students’ first quarter, facilitate these courses. Searching for a FIG Go to First Year Programs’ FIG search from any web browser. From this page,…

T-FIG: Register for a T-FIG through MyPlan

View PDF What is T-FIG? Transfer First-year Interest Groups or T-FIGs are peer-guided seminar course that small groups of transfer students take together during their first quarter at the UW. Searching for a T-FIG SEARCHING FOR A T-FIG Go to Select T-FIG from the Type category on the left column. All T-FIGs will filter…

April 7, 2016

MyPlan Help for Advisers

  About MyPlan MyPlan is an online academic planning tool that provides students with a single system to explore UW course offerings, search for specific courses, bookmark courses of interest, create a multi-quarter plan, register for courses, and share their plan with advisers. What can advisers do when viewing a student’s plan in MyPlan? When…

January 28, 2016

Audit Your Coursework

See how your CTC courses might apply to a UW degree If you’ve entered some combination of courses you’ve taken or are planning to take, you can see how those courses might fit certain degree requirements at the UW using the Plan Audit feature. You can either go to step 3 on this page and click…

Add Planned CTC Courses

Add individual courses you’re planning to take In addition to importing your unofficial transcript, MyPlan will allow you to enter future courses you’re planning to take at your community college and see how those might transfer to the UW. Under the Add Your Transfer Courses heading in step 1, expand the section that lets you…

January 21, 2016

Import Unofficial Transcript

Add courses you’ve taken If you’re a WA state community or technical college student, you can see how the courses you’ve taken might transfer to the UW. On the ‘Your Transfer Courses’ page under the Add Your Transfer Courses heading, expand the section that lets you update the courses you’ve taken. Use the dropdowns to…

January 11, 2016

MyPlan 3.0

April 30, 2015

General Education Search

View PDF You can now search by General Education Requirement in MyPlan. General Education Requirements (abbreviated on MyPlan as Gen. Edu. Rec.) are requirements necessary to graduate with an undergraduate degree from UW that may or may not relate to requirements for a specific major. Areas of knowledge such as Individuals and Societies (I&S), Visual,…

Time Schedule

The Time Schedule can be used to find courses offered for the quarter. It allows students to browse course offerings by department. Accessing Time Schedule Visit the Time Schedule home page from any web browser and choose the appropriate quarter and campus. Alternatively, access the Time Schedule via the right-hand Quick Links menu in MyUW….