Student Systems Help Center

March 9, 2015

About Academic (Student) Reports

What are Academic Reports?

The Office of the Registrar provides access to to a variety of reports with student information to university staff, faculty, and departments. Some reports are also made available to the public for State and Federal reporting purposes.

How can I find out what information is available?

The Data Management website provides information services and technology expertise that enable the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Admissions to innovatively serve the people and offices of the University, the state, and the higher education community. This site has a variety of static reports.

Popular resources on this site include:

Can I request reports?

Requests for Academic reports not already available through other options can be requested by emailing

Can I run reports myself?

If you are a university staff or faculty member and have access to the UW Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), you can access a variety of information through web-based reports that you can customize. To access EDW visit the Decision Support site here.

Curious about what EDW is? Watch this short video to learn more: