MyPlan is an academic planning tool for University of Washington Students.
With MyPlan you can:
- Create a plan for next quarter, next year, or all the way to graduation.
- Search for courses that interest you, and add those courses to your Bookmarked list or directly to your plan.
- Audit your progress to explore academic programs and discover which courses you may need to complete your degree.
- Find course sections that will work with your schedule using Schedule Builder.
- Send your planned courses to the registration system.
- Share your plan with advisers to ensure you’re on the right path for academic success.
Learn more about getting started with MyPlan by watching this overview tutorial: