- 1 About MyPlan
- 2 Accessing MyPlan
- 3 Overview Video 2015
- 4 New Way to Register
- 5 Advanced Search Features
- 6 First-Year Programs MyPlan Registration Video
- 7 Plan Audit Video
- 8 Quick Guides
- 9 Schedule Builder
- 10 Filter Functions
- 11 General Ed Search
- 12 DARS
- 13 Advanced Search
- 14 Drop Course
- 15 Additional Resources
- 16 Questions and Feedback
MyPlan is an academic planning tool for University of Washington Students. With MyPlan you can:
- Create a plan for next quarter, next year, or all the way to graduation.
- Search for courses that interest you, and add those courses to your Bookmarked list or directly to your plan.
- Audit your progress to explore academic programs and discover which courses you may need to complete your degree.
- Find course sections that will work with your schedule using Schedule Builder.
- Send your planned courses to the registration system.
- Share your plan with advisers to ensure you’re on the right path for academic success.
MyPlan can be accessed through MyUW or directly by going to: http://myplan.uw.edu.
Overview Video 2015
You can learn more about getting started with MyPlan by watching this overview tutorial produced for First-Year Programs in June 2015.
Find out about MyPlan’s newest and most direct way to send courses to registration.
Find out more about MyPlan’s advanced search features.
This video tutorial, produced in June 2015, is used to introduce students to MyPlan during orientation.
Plan Audit Video
Learn how to use the new Plan Audit in MyPlan.